[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite's HG30 amp for sale

Charlie has asked me to help him sell his HarpGear 30, as he is very busy right now preparing to record a new album and doesn't have time to deal with it himself. (You young folks, that means "CD".) Anyway, if you're interested please contact me offline and I can put you in touch with him. If you simply have questions, please ask me so he can stay focused. Charlie is willing to autograph the amp if you want, which will definitely add collector value to the amp. The HarpGear 30 is a nice 30W amp with 2 8" speakers and good tone - Brian Purdy does good work as you know. More info on the amp at Brian's site: http://www.harpgear.com/hg30.html

The amp sold new for $1200. First reasonable (and I stress the word reasonable) offer takes the amp; you pay shipping if you can't pick it up.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net