Re: [Harp-L] Creating a solo act..

Mark,

Why don't you just start singing?  A loop station or any other tech stuff will only take you just
so far.  Take some voice lessons.  They're not that expensive or take a singing class at a
junior college.  And you never know, you just might have a better voice than you think.  Go
for it!!

Roger Gonzales
Fresno, CA.