[Harp-L] Re: DVD diatonic blues instruction

LJ M:

As a real slow progressor (mainly due to lack of practice!) I've gathered a number of books over the last couple of years.  I think the most comprehensive is Dave Barrett's stuff.  It has books, CDs and DVDs and all fits together.  Our group (of 6 wannabee harp players) has been working on some of Dave's example songs from Masterclass.  Good stuff - really stretching us.

I want a copy of Winslow's Harmonica for Dummies too, but haeven't seen one in Australia yet.

Cheers
Maka

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox