Re: [Harp-L] Back to Work!

Not as cold as me, nor any more of an oddball, in my not-so-humble opinion. And one of the best harp players I have the privilege to know.
Steve Webb (where the temp was still -22 at 10 a.m. today)

<Warren Bee wrote:
 Those that know me realize that I am far from the typical man. An
oddball of sorts! So, what's your story? How does real life affect your
musical life? Some of us wanna know. Many of us really care about our
brothers and sisters in the trenches suffering from harmonica addiction.

Warren Bee cold.but not as cold as Steve Webb >