[Harp-L] Back to Work!

After 4 months of zero cash flow I am pleased to share that I just scored a
job! I am looking forward to less stress and hoping that it translates into
more musical moments for me. I lose a lot of my mojo when I am under
pressure. How 'bout you all? How's the economic tailspin affecting your
life? How does it affect your mojo when times are tough? Perhaps some will
share their stories good and bad. I know that some folks will be more
musical and creative as their emotions shift. That old saying that to play
the blues you have to pay your dues has always challenged me personally. I
play my best when I am happy and secure. When times are tough my juices tend
to dry up. Those that know me realize that I am far from the typical man. An
oddball of sorts! So, what's your story? How does real life affect your
musical life? Some of us wanna know. Many of us really care about our
brothers and sisters in the trenches suffering from harmonica addiction.

Warren Bee cold.but not as cold as Steve Webb