Fwd: [Harp-L] Standing around feeling stupid, average or pro

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Date: January 15, 2009 12:51:58 AM GMT-05:00
To: <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Standing around feeling stupid, average or pro

Brad,

Regardless of whether I might be able to make a harmonica part fit, I don't think harp would add anything to the song. And if i can't do something to make the tune sound better, i'd rather lay out. Sometimes the best thing a harp player can do is just shut up and stay out of the way. Among other things, you're that much more effective (and appreciated ) when you do play.

JP