Re: [Harp-L] New Tunes Walter Horton

Careful what you ask for, Abner.  Just learning to play well enough to get up with a band and do one song was my original goal many, many years ago. That led to being sidetracked into learning guitar and bass and playing in weekend bands on bass. I returned to harp more seriously about 10 years ago and now, here I am, playing again on weekends, this time on harp.
 I too had a dead ear. I found they can be revived to a degree. I also found that persistence was just as much a virtue as talent. Keep slogging along and maybe someday you will discover that you have learned much more than you realized.
Steve Webb in a Minnesota icebox, where the temperature is not expected to climb above zero the entire week.