Re: [Harp-L] New Tunes Walter Horton

I have a dead ear and cant play a lick, so for my plug penny. its seems to that playing acoustic had true sound to it. what ever that means.  any way it way great hope to one day sound as good or at least learn to play one f&^%en song....

abner (blueyes, an infant to blues)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: joel andersson
  To: HarpL
  Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:30 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] New Tunes Walter Horton

  I have put up some new tunes on youtube

  Walter Hortons Easy one acoustic and one electrified

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEip49jkjnQ&feature=channel_page

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSgOg8Jwdk0&feature=channel_page

  And two irish tunes, The Kesh Jig and Crowley's Reel

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VosAE2mJmKo&feature=channel_page

  //Joel Andersson
  Sweden

  www.youtube.com/joelharmonicaboy