[Harp-L] the Cruncher

The Cruncher is AMAZING!

The tone is amazing!

The notes just JUMP out.

 I just barely hit a note and it’s propelled outward like a rocket.

 It’s as if I’m freeing the notes and they are flying out.

I say The Cruncher offers terrific response to a harp player and that
response allows you to  play so freely that it’s like magic.

I can’t explain what if feels like to suddenly have so much freedom. It has
to be experienced to fully understand what I mean.

The Cruncher plays like a finely tuned Italian race car that charges ahead
with the slightest tap of the gas.

The Cruncher is just plain HOT!

Besides the wonderful  fat big hot tone, The Cruncher is beautiful to behold
with it’s custom lacquer finish cabinet.

Take a look inside and the wiring and the circuitry are a thing of beauty –
way above and beyond anything I’ve ever seen before.

You know you’re looking at an intelligent labor of love that is built to
play the blues.

And to top it off, Gary Onofrio is a great guy that understands blues and
blues harmonica and it’s players. He is extremely helpful and sympathetic.

I can’t imagine any harp player not being overjoyed with the sound and the
quality of the Cruncher.

            -very sincerely, Charlie Musselwhite

Checked by AVG.
6:59 AM