[Harp-L] Techno Question

I'm doing some gigs with two guys, who use thes new Bose and Fishman sound systems that have only one extra imput. So i bought a Blend 6 tapco mixer to use with two of my mics, one being my Fireball. The mixer has individual gain knobs, instead of filter pad buttons. The knob allows you to adjust from 15 to 50 db's. When you leave a pad button out, the Fireball is fine on other mixers. Should I run the gain knob fully open? I am running it about halfway at present. Seems fine, but I'm technically challenged. I'm also blind, whic is why I like the mixer. It's all knobs. Very tactile.

Bullfrog