From: Bradford Trainham <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John F. Potts <hvyj@xxxxxxx>; Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:49:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] roadhouse blues and other rock standards

Hi,
Now I'm not Mike, but I think he said he plays that on a c harp which is
what I do when I sing it with a neck rack.
In that configuration, you're playing in third position.  The ambiguity
comes because you can do, at different places in the song either a
d-majorish scale (Use the f#) or d-minor (The blessed f needs no bending.)
and they both work.
But I'm !!still!! Not Mike and he may very well have a different take on all
this.
Brad Trainham