[Harp-L] Re: recording yourself

I'm sure recording yourself is a great idea. I have WAY too many recording devices and they are all under-used.  Sometimes I don't want to hear me.
The best recording I ever made was with an old cassette deck, using two cheap condenser microphones at a jam session in a bar. I now have recording equipment that I don't know how to operate.. yet. I will learn and I will make good recordings. But right now I'm more involved in my real life and in learning how to play good music. But I have the stuff now to record it faithfully. If life will just let me learn how to use it.. :)

Steve Webb in Minnesota, where the last time I checked, the snow was waist deep in front of my door.