[Harp-L] anybody know who this is?

I'm listening to a "Chicago Blues" channel on Pandora today and just came across a track by Pinetop Perkins from the CD set "Antone's 20th Anniversary", titled "Little Girl, Little Girl". The CD was released in '96, but I have no idea when the live track was recorded. Anyway, in the middle of the tune is a fantastic harp solo. Pinetop kicks the solo off by shouting out, "Take it, Kim." I was curious if this was Kim Wilson, as it seemed a lot like his style to me and I didn't think there were many hot players named "Kim" these days, but didn't see personnel for the album listed anywhere on line. The CD seems to be available on Amazon and iTunes. Anybody have this CD and can check it out for me?

Yeah, I'm *that* kind of music nerd. I want to know everything about the song I'm listening to. Drives my wife nuts...

Thanks.
Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.