[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Sam Taylor, RIP

Not sure if anyone's already posted about this...but this man, Sam 'The
Bluzman' Taylor...was a real fixture here on Long Island.  I just  recently found
out that a neighbour was a huge fan of Sam's and went out of  his way to see
him play at many Long Island blues venues...the  neighbour hadn't known I
played harmonica so never thought to mention when Sam  would be playing in our
immediate area....but promised a month or so ago that  he'd let me know and take
me along for the next gig.  Now I know why I  hadn't heard.

_http://blues.about.com/b/2009/01/06/sam-the-bluzman-taylor-rip.htm_
(http://blues.about.com/b/2009/01/06/sam-the-bluzman-taylor-rip.htm)

Elizabeth

steps!