Re: [Harp-L] Larger harps?

The only large diatonics that I can think of are the Hohner 364 (12 hole), the 365 (14 hole), and the 365SBS (Steve Baker Special, 14 hole).  These have wood combs and from my experience with them, it really helps to seal the wood combs.

I have a 364 key of C which is a low C, and its a pretty cool harp... sealing the comb really helped !

The 365SBS harps are really cool too with the holes 1,2, and 3 repeating the regular richter note pattern in holes 4,5,6, but an octave lower.  The remaining holes are like the standard richter tuning plus some extra higher notes.

So you might want to try these.

Ken H in OH