[Harp-L] re: amps for beginners

Some years back, a member suggested that if one intended to play amplified,
one should practice amplified. I disagreed at the time. With some thought, I
found out that I do play different amplified. And with all the state
dependent learning theory stuff I figured I should practice all my gig stuff
standing up, with a mic and an amp. Helps a lot.

So beginners, if you want to play amped, get an amp and practice with the
amp. And practice acoustic as well.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com