Re: [Harp-L] Hohner CX-12 Jazz Chromatic

You speak of doing so many things that sometimes it seems you are like  Kevin
Spacey as Kaiser Soje in that interview room in The Usual Suspects.

The Iceman
(part of that Barbershop Quartet from Skokie, IL.)

In a message dated 1/10/2009 8:14:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,