Re: [Harp-L] Re: amps for beginners?

Garry Hodgson wrote:  "nobody has said they cannot, nor have they mentioned
"permission".  nobody said a new player would be ruined by buying an amp,
nor did they demand that all blues harp students play only acoustic.  dial
down the
rhetoric a notch."

Then what is the exact objection to beginners buying an amp?  Perhaps you
should dial up the specificity a notch.