[Harp-L] Re: amps for beginners?

You still don't need an amp if people can't hear you.

If all you are wanting to do is to be heard, then you should play through the PA. That's sound reinforcement.

The primary reason to play amplified is to dramatically color to the sound of the harmonica. That's levitation, holmes.

You will be louder, yes. But the primary goal, in my opinion, is to change the tone of the instrument and player.

Ray.
--
My Music - www.resgraphics.com/music