R: [Harp-L] Musselwhite position

Which track? Gimme the number of track and tomorrow (here in Italy) I'll
check it out and answer to ya. Ok?

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di Tom Halchak
Inviato: Friday, January 09, 2009 7:24 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] Musselwhite position

Hello and Happy New Year:

I have a question about position on one of Charlie Musselwhite's songs.  I
have gotten fairly proficient at a cut called "Hard Times" off his The
Harmonica According to Charlie Musselwhite album.   It is played with a Bb
harp.  The background music is pretty subtle, but it does kinda complete the
song.  I'm trying to figure out what position he is playing in.  If it is
just 2nd position, then that means the song is written in the key of F, but
if it is in another position, that changes things (of course).  I'd like to
know so if/when I ever jam with another musician, I know what key to tell
them to play in.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL