Re: [Harp-L] BBE Two Timer Delay pedal

If you have two pedals you will need to press two buttons, use two ABY boxes
(one out to pedals and one back to a single line) to go to a single imput in
your amp or get an effects loop pedal (There are some cheap ones on ebay or
you can make one fairly easily).

I would also suggest a used Zoom 507 or 508 (? the Delay). You will have
multiple reverb and delay options at your feet. I have the 507 reverb and it
includes multiple reverb, delay and chorus options. I use it mostly for
guitar.

Derwood