From: mfugazzi67 <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 7:49:44 AM
Subject: Fwd:  [Harp-L] BBE Two Timer Delay pedal

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Brown" <nonidesign@...>
wrote:

I use only a short delay on most songs, but do one song that uses a long
delay briefly in the middle and then switchs back to short delay. I use a
effects board on the floor and bending over to flick a little toggle on my
Danecho is a pain in the middle of a solo. This BBE BBE Two Timer Delay
pedal looks like a possibility as it lets you switch using your foot.

Has anybody tried one ?

Here's a link to the Musician's Friend page for it:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/-Custom-22-Guitar-with-Moon-Inlays-Stop-Tailpiece-WideFat-Neck?sku=159907