[Harp-L] Mic attached to neck rack

Anyone interested in a neck rack with attached "mic-in-a-can" for either diatonic or Hands-Free-Chromatic, email me off-list for a complete description and pictures.

Vern

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Epping" <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 6:54 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Embossing-Burnishing

Richard Sleigh pointed out to me that when embossing he prefers to keep the
tool over the reed rather than under the reed, in order to have a constant
visual check on the slot clearance reduction - at least until approaching
the rivet end, when embossing over the reed might push the reed too deep
into the slot. I prefer this method as well, and gave the rod-design
embossing tool a shallow angle at the tip so that it can be slipped under
the reed only when necessary. Thanks for reminding me Richard!

Best,
Rick