[Harp-L] BBE Two Timer Delay pedal

I use only a short delay on most songs, but do one song that uses a long
delay briefly in the middle and then switchs back to short delay. I use a
effects board on the floor and bending over to flick a little toggle on my
Danecho is a pain in the middle of a solo. This BBE BBE Two Timer Delay
pedal looks like a possibility as it lets you switch using your foot.

Has anybody tried one ?

Here's a link to the Musician's Friend page for it:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/-Custom-22-Guitar-with-Moon-Inlays-Stop-Tailpiece-WideFat-Neck?sku=159907