[Harp-L] Re: Country Western harmonica players

Some of the folks at Bluegrassharp are pretty optimistic about a place for
harp in bluegrass.  I played a couple of concerts recently with bluegrass
musicians Jim Rooney and Eric Weissberg (of Deliverance fame), which were
well received and loads of fun.

Here's what I wrote awhile back on a Bluegrassharp thread about Bill
Monroe's attitude toward harmonica:

On 10/22/06, rick epping
<rickepping@...<http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/bluegrassharp/post?postID=bnioKeTdXE3-CS3PXhDuuw6xht4oKagmQFh7egwg33LLNZwt8KqGM_MpQbjOCH0AIfxA-6zmrOfZ5b9omVs>>