RE: [Harp-L] Country Western harmonica players

 Hey Gonzo!,

Good to see your post about country players. Mick is still pretty active
with Willie's band, Buddy Greene is awesome, as usual, and Marc Kunkell is
active on the local Nashville studio scene. I have enjoyed surprising
success with the album "Crossharp Country, LIVE!" since it's 2006 release.
It is a selection of instrumental Classic Country covers recorded live
during shows throughout the southwest during the three years Sandra and I
were on the road full-time, living gig-to-gig in our modest (OLD) 30-foot
motorhome.

Samples of all songs on the album are available for listening at:
www.dennis-cooper.com. Just click the "listen" link in the top menu bar.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.CooperProfessional.com