From: Roger A Gonzales <gonz1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Country Western harmonica players
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:45 AM

Dear Harp-l

After watching the CMA awards recently, I was disappointed that there were no
harmonica
players at all.  At least I didn't see any.  Most of the recent country
releases I have heard do
not have any harmonica on them either.  There is still plenty of violin, steel,
guitar and the
rest of the traditional instruments found in CW music.

Does anyone know who, if any, new or current harmonica players are coming out
of
Nashville?  Who IS playing on any new releases out there.  I hear plenty of new
blues players
out there but no C&W.  Any names?

regards,
Roger Gonzales