[Harp-L] Country Western harmonica players

Dear Harp-l

After watching the CMA awards recently, I was disappointed that there were no harmonica
players at all.  At least I didn't see any.  Most of the recent country releases I have heard do
not have any harmonica on them either.  There is still plenty of violin, steel, guitar and the
rest of the traditional instruments found in CW music.

Does anyone know who, if any, new or current harmonica players are coming out of
Nashville?  Who IS playing on any new releases out there.  I hear plenty of new blues players
out there but no C&W.  Any names?

regards,
Roger Gonzales