[Harp-L] Fw: Shtreiml @ DROM 1/21/09

I will be traveling on the date described below and won't make this show, I'm sorry to say.  Forwarding to these lists in case anyone in the NYC area missed the notice.  I'm sure it'll be a great show, and I'm doubly sure that there isn't another band on the planet featuring harmonica that sounds like this one.

Regards, Richard Hunter
latest Youtube performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiMLYl7iBU