[Harp-L] playing with a harp rack

I recently bought a Hohner harmonica rack for about $15 or $20. It has a
pretty good design but it only has one thumbscrew - on the right side.
Unfortunately there is no thumbscrew on the left side to reinforce it. I
have a tendency to push on the harp in order to bend notes and the single
thumbscrew is not enough to stop the rack from drifting away from me. Once
it drifts even the slightest bit, bending is impossible for me. Bending the
second hole draw (the root) in cross harp is very difficult for me with the
rack anyway. When I play without the rack I am used to holding it tight
against my mouth in order to bend notes, and I have no problem doing that.
With the rack is another story.
I have 3 questions.
1. Is it advisable to add another thumbscrew in the hopes that the rack will
stand up to the pressure without drifting?
2. Is there another way to bend notes while using the rack that would
eliminate the need to push?
3. Is there a different rack that does stand up to the pressure without
drifting?

--
Robert Ross
RobertRossBand@xxxxxxxxx