Re: [Harp-L] 1980-81 Video of Sonny Terry& Brownie McGhee- SONNY SOLO VIDEO

I saw Sonny and Brownie at New England College, in 1972. Sonny put his initials on my copy of "Hometown Blues. I still have the old album.

Bullfrog

harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
2nd Fret, Grendels Lair, J.C.Dobbs, Main Point...those were the days !

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Gary Calahan" <glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I had the opportunity to see Sonny and Brownie at the 2nd Fret in Philly ad the Philadelphia Folk Festival in '72. At the Folk Festival they were both having an blast. Good memories!

Gary C