Re: [Harp-L] Harp Full of Soul

I'm with you, Michael.  As much as I would prefer to be paid, I would rather
the documentary (and its subject) get the respect it deserves and supporting
it not cost a whole lot.  I am grateful that the filmakers have gone to the
trouble to do this as well as it appears that they have.  I am looking
forward to seeing the final product do well.

Cara Cooke
http://harmonica2.tripod.com