[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 65, Issue 13

 Greetings,

I know I'm just been lurking here for a couple of years but if you want the chorus effect in an amp the Fender Princeton Chorus has a whole lot of tweakability and fine-tuning capabilities. I picked one up years ago and I'm finding there isn't an effects pedal to match it; the only stipulation is that you have to do a heck of a lot of messin' around with it to find what you are looking for, and for this reason people put it down. I think this is just a symptom of an age in which actually having to do a little experimentation (and not having it all pre-dialed in) has gone out the window. And, not that this would be a problem but it can be in a nine hundred square foot log cabin such as I dwell in, its 51 watts. This leads to a few interesting dilemmas but they are worth solving.

On another note: I found a notice on Craig's list, someone looking for 'free harmonica'. The letter attached to the listing simply said, "I just want to learn how to play the harmonica!"  It sounded so desperate.

Peace to all,
Rob

Morgan Marine Insurance Services
Established Leading Marine Insurance Providers
Competitive Premiums & Discounted Scheme Rates for Motorboats, Jetskis, Yachts, Commercial Vessels, Ribs, Marine Trade Policies. We insure them all!
No obligation quotes and instant cover. http://www.morganmarineinsurance.com

Stephanie's Interiors Ltd - We offer quality painting and decorating service throughout Essex, London and home counties. We are professionals in this field for interior, exterior work for either domestic or commercial properties.
http://www.stephaniesinteriorsltd.co.uk

For home interiors, kitchens and stunning furniture visit: http://www.woodlandpine.co.uk

For cutting edge website design visit: http://www.swivuk.co.uk

OPEN YOUR FREE EMAIL account today at: www.e-mile.co.uk