[Harp-L] Re: James Montgomery

The James Montgomery Band played a dance during my freshman year at  Brockton
High School (MA), it was 1970 or 71.  I was already listening to  the blues a
little but this live performance cemented it for  me.  Bought a harp within a
week and have had one in my pocket ever  since.  Never did see James again
live, I moved west a few years later and  James seems to stick mainly the NE.
Anyway, James provided one  of those rare life changing moments for me... THANK
YOU!

"The blues is a joyful noise"  (me)

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones