[Harp-L] won't be taking any new orders

I wanted to let everyone know that I've decided to not take any new orders for combs and harps for the time being. Due to the holidays and thinking I could take some time off I'm so far behind now that customers are having to wait a month or more to get their orders. So I won't be taking any new orders until I can get caught up. I will still take orders for the hands free chromatic, the ergonomic neck racks, lightweight mics, and harptools as they take much less time to complete.

I hope folks will understand that I need to get caught up before I can take any new orders and I hope that those who have orders in with me at the moment will be patient while I do everything I can to get caught up.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...