[Harp-L] different tubes for my Epiphone Junior amp?

Folks;

Sorry if this has been done before, but I can't find anything like this in
the email archives

I would like to replace the tubes in my Epiphone Junior amp with some that
will saturate (distort) at a lower power level. This is so that the nice fat
sound will be possible at lower levels of volume. At present, I have to turn
it up nearly to full whack before I get the required distortion. Even though
it's only a 5 Watt amp, it is then really loud. I would like to have it
quieter and then I can mic it up through my PA if I need more volume.

Any advice on replacement tubes?

thanks

Mike Meyerstein