[Harp-L] Juke on cadillac records

All tracks except Smokestack Lightning were recorded by Kim Wilson in that
movie. After the opening 8 bar head, you can hear where Kim deviates from the
original Little Walter recording which no musicians I have played with can
follow because it is so off the regular beat. When I play it I do try and do it
as exactly as LW did it, just out of respect for a great piece. If I come
close,  I am happy.  When I played with Sam Ley, who I believe might have done it
 originally with Walter, he played his part a little differently but it was
so in  the pocket. After the song he asked me if it was Ok, all I could say
was, ah,  yeah Sam, it was great. That was one of those special nights where
everyone knew  what each other was going to do and it blended perfectly. Luther
Johnson sat in  for half the night, Sam played guitar a bit, this was at Johnny
D's in Boston  quite a few years ago but it was special. SJ
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)