[Harp-L] BluesWax Nomination for Jason Ricci & New Blood

Hey all,

Many of you are probably aware of BluesWax, but I thought the rest would
like to know that BluesWax's Artist of the Year nominations for 2008 include
our own Jason Ricci and his band, New Blood.  They didn't release an album
this year (recording a new one in January), but they have toured heavily and
continued to bring in new audiences.  It would be wonderful for a harp
player to win this award, and voting is open to all BluesWax members.  It's
free to join, and I know that Jason would appreciate your support if you can
spare a couple of minutes to log in or register and vote for him and the
rest of New Blood (Shawn, Todd, and Ed).  Here is the link for voting:

http://www.visnat.com/entertainment/music/blueswax/voting.cfm

Peace,
Jonathan Metts, wearing the publicist hat for now