[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 vs. customs

Hello everyone,

  I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on the seydel 1847 vs. custom harps. I can buy a stock 1847 for $90.00 bucks, a Joe Spiers stage II for around $ 100.00 bucks, or an Elk River Special for $ 80.00 bucks. Which way should I go? I just got an Elk River Special from Dave a week ago. This was the first custom harp i've purchased, and I like it alot. I just got my income tax return, and have talked my financial advisor(wife) into upgrading my harps:-))). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

                                                                                                               Mike

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009