Re: [Harp-L] Mark Sallings killed in auto accident.

Man.. that just plain hurts.  I was at that SPAh in Kansas City and I got to know Mark a little bit. We talked for quite a while one night about trying to make a living as a road musician and about restoring Oldsmobiles and about a previous injury Mark had from an accident. He had played in this area back when I was writing about music and that was the initial hook to our conversation. Also had a nice visit with his guitar player.
I really liked his playing and I bought a CD that my wife and I still listen to fairly often.
I loved the name of his band and liked his approach to music.
One more of the good guys gone.
My sympathy to his family, which has undergone some tough times.
Steve Webb in Minn.