Re: Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Best chromatic blues songs...

Hello All
Jeez guys, I simply responded to the Chromatic Blues Songs subject line. I
didn't want to start the Inquisition!! LOL! I find lots of odd stuff online.
I found the site entertaining and quite funny. But "Time Has Come Today" on
Billy Lightcap's page is an old Chambers Brothers song and was a hit in the
60's.
I really want to thank Elizabeth for her very kind remarks about my playing,
but as far as the comments concerning my sounding like Stevie Wonder.....I
have to go on record as saying, "I've heard Stevie Wonder play, and I'm no
Stevie Wonder".
Thanks
Steve Merola