[Harp-L] Subject: 30th Blues Music Awards nominees/Rishell & Raines /and Jason Ricci

Actually...I just went to double-check the few votes I'd left blank since I
wanted to listen to a few more albums before voting (one can update and
change one's votes right up until closing day)...but you have to be a  member and
it's a few bucks to sign-up.  Nevertheless, for those who  support and love the
Blues...this is the opportunity to put your money to good  use if you support
these artists and love this music.

I just found this notification:

"Voting ends at 07:59:59 (EST) Monday, March 2, 2009. Thank you for
supporting the 30th Blues Music Awards nominees".
.so I'm not sure if one can keep voting past Sunday  night?...

Besides Paul and Annie (who already had my vote), our  own Jason Ricci is
nominated for  Instrumental-Harmonica, and at least to my mind surely deserves
the support of those harmonica players whose skills he's helped develop  both
on and off this list to a far higher level than they would otherwise  manage to
achieve, as with the players whose work he showcases in his  Annual Pre-SPAH
Harp Blow-Offs, apart from his own one-of-a-kind level of  playing for which
he'd richly deserve the award.

Elizabeth

Message: 12