Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:23:13 +1100
From: "Rick Dempster" <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Best chromatic blues songs...
To: "Steve Merola" <stevemerola@xxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Steve;
          Pretty quirky songwriter...I like his chrom. playing though. He
seems to be getting some big vibrato. Know what sort of harp he's using? I
can't see any of my chromatics allowing that kind of vibrato. Is it
something I haven't tried, like a 'Slideharp', or some such?
Thanks for this.
RD

>>> Steve Merola <stevemerola@xxxxxxxxx> 21/02/2009 7:46 >>>
Hello Harp-l

There's some very original, bluesy chromatic stuff at this link. The artist
is Billy Lightcap <http://www.myspace.com/billylightcap>
Not traditional, but bluesy nonetheless. Especially "Drunk & Brokenhearted".

Steve Merola

<http://www.myspace.com/billylightcap>