Subject: [Harp-L] James Cotton coming to NYC in March!

Josh: I hope the Show comes off...and that James is in better health.  The
last time I planned to see him in New York (at the IMAC Theater in  Huntington,
Long Island) last year, it was cancelled pretty much last minute due  to his
taking ill.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you; would like to  attend but
can't.

It's cool that BB's club is open to all ages.  I like that.

Elizabeth

"Message: 11
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:26:45 -0500
From: "Joshua  King" <joshuaking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

James Cotton is coming  to BB Kings Blues Club in New York on March 26, 2008
at 8pm!   Oh
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.bbkingblues.com/schedule/moreinfo.cgi?id=2682
Mom  bought my ticket today and I'm not going to miss this!  This man is  a
legend!  I'm counting down the days.  Anyone else on this list  going?

Josh  King

www.joshuaking.net
www.youtube.com/joshuaking1
www.myspace.com/joshuatking