[Harp-L] Ergonomic Neck Rack price reduction

A while back I posted the question about what it was that people would like to see different or changed about the ENR and the most commonly given answer was that the price was considered a bit high. So I've decided to lower the price on them by 50%, which means they are now $100 + $15 shipping. I'm really proud to be making the HFC and ENR and feel honored that Vern chose me to carry it on. I know what it's like to try and use a cheap wire neck rack and I can tell you first hand that from my experience they don't even compare to the ENR. So in an effort to get the ENR into more hands I decided to lower the price. I hope that by doing so will make it a bit more affordable to all of you out there that have been wanting one but put it off. I know that money is really tight for a lot of people right now due to the economy and it's uncertainty, so I hope that the price change in some way helps everyone out. I think you'll be more than pleased with your choice
 should you choose to go with the ENR.

In the past when someone ordered an HFC and an ENR at the same time they got a $50 discount, since I'm lowering the price by 50% that will no longer be the case.

Anyway I hope this helps you folks out and I currently have 6 in stock ready to ship. Also for you golden melody players (myself included), while playing mine the other day I realized that there was no way to mount it in the ENR and possibly in a cheap wire neck rack, so never fear, I'm going to be developing a golden melody holder for the ENR. Stay tuned for that.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...