[Harp-L] Re: Pro amps

 Gary did press my trigger yesterday but there's no excuse for my OTT
response. I regret posting it and wish I could take it back. I also tried to
have it removed from the archive but it's too late.

I also had a bad day yesterday but clearly not as bad as the day Gary must
have had. Sorry man, and I wish you well with your treatment. I still think
you make great amps.

Drew