Re: [Harp-L] Learning covers

I've taken the advice to just listen and learn. I'm working on Sonny Boys Help me. The last jam I went to the guitar player called this song out in Aminor so I tried using a G in Third position. It didn't work all that well. So I called my friend up and he told me to play second position over it even though it's in a minor key. So through trial and error it's starting to come together. This is one song where I want to play it quite similar to the recorded version.