[Harp-L] Re: Repro Pro

> The repro pro sounds like crap. I won't even get into anything else.

That is hilarious. Gary, do you have any idea how bad your bipolar responses
look? You just end up looking stupid and jealous. I didn't say anything but
positive stuff about your amps, and this is your rational commentary? What a
putz.

You need to control your impulse to trash any comment that isn't some guy
lubing up and bending over to praise your amps. You make some good amps,
after a false start with a so-so design (if I'd wanted that tone I would
just mic my Champ), so you must be doing something right. Your interpersonal
skills on the other hand leave a lot to be desired...

Don't forget, this is a discussion list. Not a "let's build a temple to a
guy who builds repro Bassmans and tweed-Meteors" list.

Hugs,

Drew