[Harp-L] corner switching question

I'm primarily a lip purser, but i can tongue block and bend while tongue blocking. I use a mixed embouchure when performing since i play split intervals quite a bit.

Anyway, i wish i could corner switch while tongue blocking since it's easier to play lines with wide intervals that way. Normally, when I am tongue blocking, i block holes on the left side and play a single note on the right side. i can do that reasonably well. But, when i switch and try to play a single note on the left side, i inevitably get some leakage on the right side, causing one (or more) of the holes I am trying to block to sound. i just don't seem to have the coordination to keep them completely blocked when i tongue switch to play a single hole on the left.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to work on this?

Thanks,

JP