[Harp-L] Harp amps vs. Guitar amps

> Don't need to spend time and money trying to "Tweak" some guitar amp. as
> this is as close to perfect a Harp Amp as I have  tried.

If I can just insert an alternate view... I don't hold with the idea that
all guitar amps need tweaking to sounds PHENOMENAL for harp.

I am not knocking the custom harp amps. The Sonny amps and the Meteor sound
great for harp. They are great amps. (Am I clear on that?)

But if you know what you are doing and you have the right mic, there are
tons of amps that need no mods at all. No tube swaps or anything.

For example, here's my unmodded repro Pro, with four different mics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMYlwSmRt98

So, not knocking your amp - good luck to you. Just saying that this idea
that a custom amp is the holy grail isn't true.

Having said that, I like the idea of the 15" Mini-meat... can't wait to hear
one!

EV